Wednesday, May 24, 2017

¡HOLA AMIGOS!

We are not only having a blast in Nicaragua, but we are learning so much about microfinance. It is one thing to understand the concept theoretically, but a worthwhile experience to see it in practice. It is so important for social entrepreneurs to take a sincere interest in providing services in third world countries, otherwise, the government provided subsistence is not enough.

Before joining the fellows on this journey, I had not considered myself a Social Entrepreneur. I am not one who adopts titles for the sake of sounding important or for having social appeal, but one who genuinely values the process, sacrifice, and due diligence of this industry's work and then I'll decide if the title is befitting. I am glad to say, that after meeting various families in Nicaragua and understanding GLOBE from the front lines, I am a proud Social Entrepreneur.

My highlight thus far is being able to see, first hand, the Nicaraguan way of life. From a first world perspective, I would label the living conditions in Nicaragua a hardship, but honestly- there is huge sense of community and family in the air that my pity is unwarranted and unnecessary. I am glad to be a fellow on this trip and ready carry with me the story of every person I meet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete